There are many ways to engage in this project, and we’d love to hear from you if you are interested in helping in any of the following ways:
- Engage people in your realm/sector to identify challenges or attend workshop.
- Share ideas on how to design this project for lasting impact.
- Fundraise $8,200.
- Create a buzz… report on project activities through media/social media.
Project Deliverables & Outcomes
- Genius of Place Study >> Catalyze the application of biomimicry via a tangible set of tools.
- Ideation Workshop >> Introduce 50-100 design and research professionals to biomimicry.
- Summary Report >> Create a process that can be replicated here and in other regions.
- Provide an environment for working collaborations between unlikely partners.
Monthly biomimicry meetings designed to connect, learn, and practice applying biomimicry to challenges!
In the News
Biomimicry Oregon’s Mary Hansel is teaching a month-long web-based course on biomimicry for sustainability professionals through the International Society of Sustainability Professionals. Check it out!